[InterMine Dev] many-to-one storage

julie at flymine.org julie at flymine.org
Mon Aug 24 18:29:17 BST 2009

Sierra,

You can load all the data from both of those files in one converter.  Just
don't store the expressions until you've processed all figures.

Does that make sense?

Read the whole expression file and create all your expression objects, as
you are doing now.  Don't store the expressions though.  Then process the
figures file.  Once that file is done and you've stored all the figure
objects, you can store the expressions.

Let me know if you need help with that.

Julie