[InterMine Dev] Updating a report page

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Tue Aug 25 09:54:39 BST 2009

To have a collection appear in the summary section of a report page, tag the
collection with "im:summary".  (You have to refresh the page to see the
changes).  Here are some details:

	http://intermine.org/wiki/Tagging

You found the instructions for adding fields to the summary, where was that?
I'll add the information about adding collections.