[InterMine Dev] ontology terms

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Tue Aug 25 11:42:09 BST 2009

Sierra,

Sorry!  I misunderstood your question.  If you want to see the model, you can
view it by running this command in your dbmodel directory:

	xmllint --format build/model/genomic_model.xml | less

I always just use my webapp, especially if I'm just after field names.  Try
this.  In your own webapp go to the querybuilder and select OntologyTerm:

	http://www.flymine.org/release-19.0/customQuery.do

Those are all of OntologyTerm's fields, including identifier.

Does that answer your question at all?

Julie