[InterMine Dev] Updating a report page

Vallejos, Andrew avallejos at mcw.edu
Tue Aug 25 14:08:45 BST 2009

To add a single field to the Summary section of the report page you can
edit the webconfig-model.xml file found in
webapp/resources/webapp/WEB-INF.

	<class className="org.intermine.model.bio.SNP">
		<fields>
			<fieldconfig fieldExpr="primaryIdentifier"/>
			<fieldconfig fieldExpr="chromosomeLocation"/>
			<fieldconfig fieldExpr="allele1"/>
			<fieldconfig fieldExpr="allele2"/>
			<fieldconfig fieldExpr="organism.name"/>
		</fields>
	</class>