[InterMine Dev] btree_gist.sql?

Matthew Wakeling matthew at flymine.org
Wed Aug 26 16:07:09 BST 2009

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009, Sierra Moxon wrote:
> I'm moving my intermine instance to a new machine, and when I went to install
> bioseg, I noticed btree_gist.sql is not in the bioseg-0.7/ directory?

The btree_gist.sql file is not part of bioseg. Rather, it is part of
PostgreSQL, and should already exist in the contrib directory if the
correct packages are installed.

> Also, to get 'make' on a typical, out-of-the-box mac pro, you have to install
> the Xcode developer tools.  (Not sure if you want extra tips for installing
> intermine on a mac or not).

That's useful information - I have to say we haven't tested bioseg on macs
at all. Something for Richard to look at, I guess.

Matthew