[InterMine Dev] uniprot and go-annotation failing?

Matthew Wakeling matthew at flymine.org
Thu Aug 27 16:19:04 BST 2009

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009, Sierra Moxon wrote:
> "Note - there is currently a 'bug' with the priority system, the priority
> needs to be defined for the class in which the field is defined, it cannot
> be defined in a class that inherits that field. For example length is
> defined in LocatedSequenceFeature and inherited by Gene and Exon, to
> configure a priority for Gene lengths it must be set for
> LocatedSequenceFeature. It isn't possible to set different priorities for
> each subclass. "

Could I ask where you found that documentation? I fixed that bug a couple
of months ago, and I thought I updated the various documentation referring
to it. If there's somewhere where it is wrong, I need to fix it.

Matthew

--
 An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist as half empty,
 and an engineer as having redundant storage capacity.