[InterMine Dev] Enrichment Widget

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Tue Nov 3 16:38:29 GMT 2009

Andrew,

Can you double check (or send me) your webconfig entry for that widget?  Is it
pointing to the correct loader?  Is the ontology correct?

The widget query includes a constraint on ontology.  Can you verify this
ontology is correct?  The DO one is 'Disease_Ontology' and the MP ontology reads
'MPheno.ontology'.  Maybe that dot should be an underscore?