[InterMine Dev] Enrichment Widget

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Wed Nov 4 10:25:30 GMT 2009

In the webconfig file, you have the "filters" attribute for that widget set to
be "mammalian_phenotype".

In your widget query, the "filters" attribute constrains MPTerm.namespace.
MPTerm.namespace in your database has these values:

	MPheno.ontology	6741
	[no value]	281

That's why this widget isn't returning any values, these two values need to be
equal.  Change the filter to be "MPheno.ontology" and the query will return
results (except for those 281 terms with no namespace).

GO has three main ontology groupings (biological_process, cellular_component,
and molecular_function) and it's not useful to analyse data across them, which
is why the GO widget query constrains on GOTerm.namespace.  You can probably
remove this constraint if you only have one namespace.

Sorry, I know it's not clear how the webconfig relates the widget query, but
hopefully this will improve with the next few intermine releases.