[InterMine Dev] Strange exporter names

Richard Smith richard at flymine.org
Wed Nov 11 22:05:14 GMT 2009

Oops, that should be configured by default.

You need to add some lines to: ratmine/webapp/resources/model.properties

fasta.export.classes = LocatedSequenceFeature,Protein
exporter.sequence.description=Export in FASTA format
exporter.gff3.description=Export in GFF3 format

I've updated the make_mine defaults to include this in future.

Cheers,
Richard.