[InterMine Dev] bioseg error message

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Tue Nov 24 11:26:34 GMT 2009

Kalpana,

The error message says that bioseg wasn't installed, so maybe a step was missed?

	http://intermine.org/wiki/BiosegInstallation

In the last section, the documentation says to install bioseg on all databases -
including template1.  If this step was skipped then new databases won't have
bioseg installed.

You can verify bioseg is installed correctly by running this in the postgres
database:

	select bioseg_create(1,2);

Let me know if you need more help with this.

Cheers,
Julie