[InterMine Dev] Query Builder Hangs

Vallejos, Andrew avallejos at mcw.edu
Wed Nov 25 19:26:38 GMT 2009

I am trying to build a template query that returns
"non_synonymous_coding" SNPs for a given Gene.

I start with a Gene, constrain on Gene.Symbol = "Snrpn".

Then I constrain overlappingFeatures to SNP collection.

I then try to constrain consequenceTypes.type = "non_synonymous_coding.

However, I click the constraint button I get a blank page with a
spinning loading while on my browser.  There is no error thrown in the
log files.  Any thoughts as to why the query builder is hanging?

-Andrew

Andrew Vallejos

Web Developer II

Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center