[InterMine Dev] old tags

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Tue Mar 1 10:54:00 GMT 2011

Hi Andrew

Which tags do you want to delete?  You can delete the tags individually or you
can delete all unused tags by following these steps:

  1. login as the superuser
  2. go to my mine > saved templates, scroll to the bottom of the page
  3. click on "export tags" link
  4. copy the tag XML
  5. press the back button on your browser, click on the "import tags" link
  6. paste the tag XML into this form and check the box next to:
     [] Remove all existing tags?

This will delete all of your tags from the userprofile database, then import the
in-use tags you've just pasted onto the form in XML format.

Let me know if this doesn't get you what you want.

Cheers,
Julie