[InterMine Dev] Integration troubles with SQL

Richard Smith richard at flymine.org
Tue Mar 1 14:06:55 GMT 2011

Hi James,
I haven't seen this problem before but the root cause is an aborted
transaction:

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: current transaction
is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

Which has happened before the query it is logging has been executed.
Does this happen right at the start of the data load or some way in?
Are there any recent log messages to say e.g. 'Dataloaded x objects'?

It may be that there was a pre-existing dodgy connection.  You could
try restarting postgres and running again.

Cheers,
Richard.