[InterMine Dev] Facets

Vallejos, Andrew avallejos at mcw.edu
Tue Mar 15 13:56:59 GMT 2011

Is there a way to force the order that the facets appear on the left
hand tool bar?  I have 6 facets on DevRatMine and they seem to appear in
quasi-random order.

Also, is there documentation on how the lucene search index scores the
hits it finds?  Searching for "blood pressure" in DevRatMine returns a
long list of Blood Pressure QTLs as the top hits, but search for "heart
disease" returns "Heart Valve Disease", "Tgm2", "Heart Diseases", and
"Carcinoid Heart Disease" as the top 5 point hits.  I am wondering why
"Heart Valve Disease" appears higher than the other disease terms and I
also cannot figure out why gene Tgm2 appears in the list.  Looking at
the items that I index genes (GO, Disease Ontology, Pathway Ontology,
KEGG, Mammalian Phenotype Ontology) there are terms that could associate
it with "Heart Disease", such as "blood vessel remodeling" and
"Hypertrophy, Left Ventricular", but I don't see "heart disease".

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Vallejos

Web Developer II