[InterMine Dev] More problems getting templates to appear on report pages

Vallejos, Andrew avallejos at mcw.edu
Fri Mar 25 14:19:00 GMT 2011

I have a template built for the publication report page on DevRatMine.
The template is built using a LOOKUP constraint.  It is tagged with
im:report and im:publication.  I even tagged it im:public and
precomputed the template.  However, it does not appear on the
publication report page.  Am I missing a step?  Or is there something
that I don't understand in how InterMine determines which templates to
show on a given report page?

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Vallejos