[InterMine Dev] Fwd: Fwd: Webapp questions

Richard Smith richard at flymine.org
Mon Mar 28 09:43:56 BST 2011

Hi James,
There isn't an option to hide fields in the QueryBuilder - but since
Anthony set this up we have updated the model to remove some redundant
fields.  What is it that you don't want to display?

It may be that you could just remove some fields from additions files.
If not we'll have to look into how to re-implement the changeds
Anthony made before.

Richard.