[InterMine Dev] errors in build a new mine

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Mon Oct 3 09:25:01 BST 2011

Hello Su!

"Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: There is already an equivalent
in the database from this source "

This error message means that you've run the same source twice, UniProt.  Maybe
you didn't run the "build-db" task first?

Try this:

  1. ant -v build-db
  2. ant -v -Dsource=all

Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Cheers
Julie

On 03/10/11 09:15, wang su wrote:
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: There is already an equivalent in the database from this

source (<Source: name="uniprot-path", type="uniprot", skeleton=false>) from
a*previous*  run; object

from source in this run: "DataSource [description="null", id="4",
name="UniProt", url="null"]", object

from database: "DataSource [description="null", id="1000001", name="UniProt",
url="null"]"; noticed problem

while merging field "name" originally read from source:<Source:
name="uniprot-path", type="uniprot", skeleton=false>