[InterMine Dev] cannot find superclass "org.intermine.model.bio.LocatedSequenceFeature"

Quang Trinh quang.trinh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 01:00:58 BST 2011

Hi,
  I am going through on how to create a new data source (
http://intermine.org/wiki/SourceHowto ) and get this error when
building my database:
Caused by: org.intermine.modelproduction.ModelMergerException: cannot
find superclass "org.intermine.model.bio.LocatedSequenceFeature" of
<class name="NewFeature" extends="LocatedSequenceFeature"
is-interface="true">
	<attribute name="confidence" type="java.lang.Double"/>
	<attribute name="identifier" type="java.lang.String"/>
	<reference name="protein" referenced-type="Protein"
reverse-reference="features"/>
</class>

  It seems the build process failed because it couldn't find the
superclass "LocatedSequenceFeature".  Could someone tell me how to fix
this?