[InterMine Dev] Custom source build targets

Richard Smith richard at flymine.org
Wed Oct 26 09:40:31 BST 2011

Hi JD,
Sorry, I missed this mail.  It's probably possible to call your build file
from the build.xml file in bio/sources/fb-genes (or whatever it's called)
by specifying a target like this:

 <target name="-pre-retrieve">
 </target>

-pre-retrieve will be get called before loading into the items database.
You may be able to do this with an antcall, but I've never actually tried
it.

Richard.