[InterMine Dev] Multiple Locations

Alex Kalderimis alex at intermine.org
Thu Sep 1 17:15:18 BST 2011

Just from looking at the model:

You could store the bio-entities you create over the course of
processing the GFF3 file in a map/hash of some sort,
and if you find a second location, add it to
the locations collection to the pre-existing bio-entity. Obviously
this would mean you would need to hold off writing out/storing the
objects until the GFF3 had been entirely processed, and this would
also increase memory demands obviously.

I'm sure Julie could give you a more detailed answer when she gets
back from holiday.

Alex.