[InterMine Dev] [Fwd: Report page titles]

Radek Stepan rs676 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 5 12:03:00 BST 2011

Hi James, sorry for the late reply.

It seems from the webconfig-model.xml that your title config for
Protein class is missing the <headerconfig> element wrapped around the
<titles> element. Also, try removing the "numberOfMainTitlesToShow"
property of the <title> element. If set to 1, you will see only one
object property in the main title based on which one is resolved first
from the list provided (resolved left to right).

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Radek