[InterMine Dev] source_keys.properties file not read

Thomas TRIPLET thomastriplet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:34:46 BST 2011

Hello,
I've created a data source for the Enzyme Nomenclature, which works fine,
except that I am getting duplicates in the database (same EC number). I did
define a key in the keys.properties file though, but it is as if the file
wasn't parsed at all.

The additions.xml file contains the following:
<classes>
<class name="EnzymeClassification" is-interface="true">
 <attribute name="ecNumber" type="java.lang.String"/>
 <attribute name="acceptedName" type="java.lang.String"/>
 <attribute name="systematicName" type="java.lang.String"/>
 <attribute name="description" type="java.lang.String"/>
 <attribute name="isObsolete" type="boolean"/>
 <reference name="parentNode" referenced-type="EnzymeClassification"/>
 <collection name="dataSets" referenced-type="DataSet" />
 </class>
</classes>

In the keys.properties, I have

DataSet.key = name
EnzymeClassification.key = ecNumber
EnzymeClassification.key_name = acceptedName

Am I missing something or is there a way to force the keys definitions to be
read?
Thanks
Thomas

--