[InterMine Dev] source_keys.properties file not read

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Thu Sep 8 09:56:04 BST 2011

Hi Thomas

Your keys and additions files look correct to me.

Is that the only source you are running?  The keys in that file are integration
keys, they aren't used when loading a single source.  The build system uses the
fields listed in that file to merge objects created in that source with objects
already stored in the database, the file is not used when loading new objects.
If you need unique objects in a single source, you'll have to do that in the
converter.  Here's some more information on the keys file:

	http://intermine.org/wiki/PrimaryKeys

Also, try naming each key, eg. instead of DataSet.key use DataSet.key_name
(which is the same name used by other sources).  This is the name of the index
used by postgres, it's a good idea to have the same name for each across sources
so you don't end up with duplicates.

Let me know if that doesn't solve your problem.

Cheers,
Julie