[InterMine Dev] Querying GO terms

Lewis, Brian Andrew brilewis at iupui.edu
Thu Sep 8 14:45:34 BST 2011

In our instance of InterMine I've loaded several public data sources including ensembl, HGNC, BioGrid, UniProt, and GO.  When I run the project_build script, I'm not getting any error messages at all and all the data sources look like they have been loaded.  However, when I go to the web application and try to query any GO terms related to specific genes I get no results back.  I checked out the database and there is a genegoannotation table but there are no rows, which is probably the reason why the query is coming back negative.  Do I need to create an addition file for these objects to be associated?

Thanks,
Brian