[InterMine Dev] Querying GO terms

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Thu Sep 8 14:58:34 BST 2011

Which organisms are you loading?

On 08/09/11 14:45, Lewis, Brian Andrew wrote:
> In our instance of InterMine I've loaded several public data sources including ensembl, HGNC, BioGrid, UniProt, and GO.  When I run the project_build script,

I'm not getting any error messages at all and all the data sources look like
they have been loaded.  However, when I go to the web application and try to
query any

GO terms related to specific genes I get no results back.  I checked out the
database and there is a genegoannotation table but there are no rows, which is
probably

  the reason why the query is coming back negative.  Do I need to create an
addition file for these objects to be associated?