[InterMine Dev] Querying GO terms

Lewis, Brian Andrew brilewis at iupui.edu
Thu Sep 8 15:32:54 BST 2011

Homo sapien

Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 14:58:34 +0100

From: Julie Sullivan <julie at flymine.org<mailto:julie at flymine.org>>

To: dev at intermine.org<mailto:dev at intermine.org>

Subject: Re: [InterMine Dev] Querying GO terms

Which organisms are you loading?

On 08/09/11 14:45, Lewis, Brian Andrew wrote:

> In our instance of InterMine I've loaded several public data sources

> including ensembl, HGNC, BioGrid, UniProt, and GO.  When I run the

> project_build script,

I'm not getting any error messages at all and all the data sources look like they have been loaded.  However, when I go to the web application and try to query any

GO terms related to specific genes I get no results back.  I checked out the database and there is a genegoannotation table but there are no rows, which is probably

  the reason why the query is coming back negative.  Do I need to create an addition file for these objects to be associated?