[InterMine Dev] Error downloading data via perl script

Lewis, Brian Andrew brilewis at iupui.edu
Thu Sep 8 16:24:44 BST 2011

Sorry, I don't know why I put that in there.  It's still dying after I issue the correct  command, though:

# perl bin/download_data -e nntcmine Interpro

Sep 08 11:22:29 [ERROR ] Failed to load source InterPro: Can't locate DataDownloader/Source/InterPro.pm in @INC (@INC contains: bin/../lib /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at (eval 1135) line 3.

I checked my perl modules -

[root at in-mdep-biosrh1 DataDownloader]# instmodsh

Available commands are:

   l            - List all installed modules

   m <module>   - Select a module

   q            - Quit the program

cmd? l

Installed modules are:

   AppConfig

   B::Hooks::EndOfScope

   Bio

   CPAN::Meta

   CPAN::Meta::YAML

   Carp::Clan

   Class::Factory::Util

   Class::Load

   Class::Singleton

   Compress::Raw::Bzip2

   Compress::Raw::Zlib

   Data::Dump

   Data::OptList

   DataDownloader

So it looks like everything should be working correctly.

Message: 4