[InterMine Dev] Perl API printing output

Alex Kalderimis alex at flymine.org
Thu Sep 15 15:34:13 BST 2011

The output file can be specified directly in the Perl processing code:

  my $document = InterMine::Item::Document->new(
    model => $model,
    output => $out_file
  );

Then when you call "$document->write" the named file will be written.

There is documentation for these Perl modules at:
  http://www.intermine.org/wiki/ItemsAPIPerl

I hope this answers your questions,

Alex Kalderimis