[InterMine Dev] next weeks meeting

Sierra Moxon staylor at cs.uoregon.edu
Wed Sep 28 18:07:19 BST 2011

What do y'all think about providing our updates/talking points ahead
of the dev call?  (Perhaps just 1 day in advance, I know we're all
very busy).
I think doing this might help us categorize support and design issues
into requests that the entire group might be interested in talking
about, and those that might need offline discussion?

Sierra