[InterMine Dev] Tweaking the webapp

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Thu Sep 29 08:58:29 BST 2011

Hi JD

1. the black on black is a bug that's fixed in InterMine 0.98.  I think it was
fixed in 0.97 actually.  Can you do an svn update and re-release your webapp?
2. I'll forward you the docs on how to update the theme for your webapp.
3. the intermine links bug is fixed in InterMine 0.98.  The report page is
report.jsp.  If you want to remove that displayer manually, remove the tile
labeled "friendlyMinesLinks".

Remember that custom changes you make in intermine/webapp have to be merged back
in every time you do an upgrade.  This can be tedious, difficult or impossible
if the core code has been modified.