[InterMine Dev] next weeks meeting

Richard Smith richard at flymine.org
Thu Sep 29 09:50:10 BST 2011

Hi all,
Apologies to everyone this isn't relevant to, this relates to meetings
we have every two weeks as part of the InterMOD project, we should
really be discussing it on the mods at intermine.org list.

But any other Model Organism Databases that are interested in InterMine
are welcome to join the calls!

Richard.