[InterMine Dev] constraints editable by default

Kalpana Karra kkarra at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 30 22:16:00 BST 2011

Hi,

Not sure if it was always like this or was changed intentionally in one of the past releases..
but..I am finding that if I take an existing template,edit it and start building a new template all
the constraints are by default unlocked.

 I have to go through each one and uncheck 'Editable' option. (in YM we do have quite a few  non-editable constraints built into most templates)

Could this be changed such that everything remains the same as the template that one starts working off of??

Thanks,
-Kalpana