[InterMine Dev] question on the model

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Mon Feb 20 15:29:38 GMT 2012

Hi JD

I don't think I understand your question but that won't prevent me from giving
an answer.

The main reasons for a reference to not have a reverse reference is that the
reverse reference doesn't make sense or just to save database space.  Meaning
the reverse reference is probably not a relationship that will be queried
(often) or can be queried at all.  For example

	SequenceFeature.sequence
	Sequence has no reference to Sequence Feature

Sequence isn't related to sequence feature, which goes against your stated
assumption.

Does that help at all?
Julie