[InterMine Dev] Annotation Parsers

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Mon Feb 20 15:36:36 GMT 2012

Hi Andrew

Is this new behaviour?  Are the contents of the JARs the same?  Are the
converters processing the data correctly?

I wouldn't worry too much as hopefully these sources are going to be retired,
we're creating a generic ontology annotation parser to replace all 4 of your
annotation parsers.

Cheers
Julie