[InterMine Dev] External LinkOuts

Sierra Moxon staylor at cs.uoregon.edu
Fri Jun 1 16:28:48 BST 2012

I think we would like this too.

It would be cool if crossReference.identifiers could link to
crossReference.dataSource.url (appending crossReference.identifier to
the url to make the link work) on every page they shows up on
(reports, lists, object pages, etc...).

Also, some of our crossReferences have a url-suffix: a bit of text
after the url+identifier that makes the link work.  I put this in my
DataSource class.  Does anyone else have this?

Sierra