[InterMine Dev] List upgrade bug?

Kalpana Karra kkarra at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 22 19:22:21 BST 2012

In YeastMine, we have pre-made 'Lists' of Dubious, Uncharacterized and Verified ORFs. This is a constraint on column 'Qualifier'. Some of the ORFs changed status from Dubious to Uncharacterized etc. But, this change was not reflected in these pre-made Lists during the weekly builds. Should it have? I thought if there was any change to List contents we would be prompted to act upon it, right?

I am not sure if the List upgrade process should account for this type of change i.e does it re-query to make Lists or just repopulates the same objects with new IDs?

Example query to make list..

<query name="" model="genomic" view="Gene.primaryIdentifier Gene.secondaryIdentifier Gene.symbol Gene.name Gene.sgdAlias Gene.organism.shortName" sortOrder="Gene.primaryIdentifier asc">
  <constraint path="Gene.qualifier" op="=" value="Dubious"/>
</query>

Thanks,
-Kalpana