[InterMine Dev] Generic additions xml file

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Mon Jun 25 10:41:07 BST 2012

Absolutely.  There are 2 properties in your dbmodel/project.properties files
that determines which files get merged when creating your model.  You can add
the name of your general additions file to this list and your file will get loaded.

Take a look at FlyMine's:

	http://intermine.org/browser/trunk/flymine/dbmodel/project.properties

extra.model.paths.start = flymine/dbmodel/build/model/so_additions.xml
bio/core/genomic_additions.xml
extra.model.paths.end = bio/sources/chado-db/flybase-chado-db_additions.xml
bio/sources/chado-db/chado-db-stock_additions.xml

~~~~

`extra.model.paths.start` - this should be the same as in your mine.  The
sequence ontology model should be first then the core genomic additions file.

`extra.model.paths.end` - this should be empty for you.  In FlyMine we have 2
extra model additions files we always load that aren't associated with a single
data source.  This is where you can add your own mine-specific additions file.

Other example files:

modMine:
	http://intermine.org/browser/trunk/modmine/dbmodel/project.properties
metabolicMine: