[InterMine Dev] List upgrade bug?

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Mon Jun 25 10:45:49 BST 2012

Hi Kalpana

The list upgrade just repopulates the same lists with the new identifiers.  The
list upgrade process doesn't re-query.

To do this you could write a short script that:

  1. deletes those 3 lists
  2. reruns those 3 queries
  3. creates a public list from each of the query results

Then the script can be part of your release script.

I can help with that, it would be easy to do using web services.

Cheers
Julie