[InterMine Dev] intermine99 webapp mainTitles not allowed?

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Fri Mar 2 11:46:27 GMT 2012

Hi Intikhab,

What you have is correct, what's not allowed is:

	<titles mainTitles="symbol|primaryIdentifier" />

Can you search your webconfig-model file and make sure you don't have an illegal
entry somewhere else?

I think I put "<titles mainTitles" in the default config, so it's possible you
got incorrect config by default.  (sorry!)

Let me know what you find.
Julie