[InterMine Dev] odd webapp error. Attribute 'mainTitles' is not allowed to appear in element 'titles'.

julie at flymine.org julie at flymine.org
Thu Mar 15 01:36:20 GMT 2012

Hi JD,

In 0.99 we've started to validate the webconfig-model.xml file, and it
looks like you have invalid config.  Specifically:

"Attribute 'mainTitles' is not allowed to appear in element 'titles'"

This is the correct way to configure titles in report pages:

<class className="org.intermine.model.bio.BioEntity">
<headerconfig>
  <titles>
    <title mainTitles="symbol|primaryIdentifier"
numberOfMainTitlesToShow="1" subTitles="*organism.shortName*" />
  </titles>
</headerconfig>

This is invalid:

    <titles mainTitles="symbol|primaryIdentifier"
numberOfMainTitlesToShow="1" subTitles="*organism.shortName*" />

I believe the default file that came with new mines was wrong.

See here for more details:

http://intermine.org/wiki/ReportPage