[InterMine Dev] Reg:Gbrowse directory not exist in my mine directory

Richard Smith richard at flymine.org
Thu Mar 15 12:27:53 GMT 2012

Hi Lenin,
We don't create the gbrowse directory automatically from the make_mine
script, though I think we should in future.

For now you can copy the flymine/gbrowse directory into your mine and
make a couple of changes.

1. in gbrowse/project.properties - change two occurrences of flymine
to your mine name (in lowercase)

2. rename gbrowse/resources/FlyMine.conf to your mine name and update
any references to FlyMine in the file.

Note that you only need the gbrowse directory if you want to generate
files from your mine to set up a new browser.  If you already have
a browser to embed images from on your report pages you can just edit
the configuration:

http://intermine.org/wiki/ReportDisplayerGallery#GBrowse

Regards,
Richard.