[InterMine Dev] Homologene converter?

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Fri Mar 16 10:54:21 GMT 2012

On 16/03/12 10:47, Joel Richardson wrote:

> Is there a converter for Homologene?

No but I can write one!  I looked at a data file briefly a few years ago but it
wasn't clear to me how to model the data.  Can you send me information on which
data file you are loading and how you think it should be modeled?

Also, is there a consensus on the preferred source of orthologues?

No, I think that's going to be a topic of discussion at the annual meeting.
Currently we in Cambridge are using Ensembl Compara because TreeFam hasn't
updated since 2009.