[InterMine Dev] Unable to construct query - unable to get a connection to postgreSQL

Allan Kamau kamauallan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 12:32:45 GMT 2012

I did manage to restart Tomcat and PostgreSQL and now it seems I have just
a few connections to the DB.
However the "Unable to construct query" error is appearing when using the
"query builder" or when creating the "List Analysis". Both the tomcat and
PostgreSQL logs are not indicating any errors or warnings when the web page
having "Unable to construct query" error message is being generated.
I am using the "master" branch of the Intermine source obtained at about
0700hrs GMT today.
I have attached two screen shots showing the web resource showing this
error and the preceding web page.