[InterMine Dev] Unable to construct query - unable to get a connection to postgreSQL

Alex Kalderimis alex at intermine.org
Sat Nov 3 14:39:00 GMT 2012

Hi there Allan,

This error typically arises due the to incorrect configuration of the
'webapp.baseurl' and 'webapp.path' properties in the web.properties
(this should be configured in ~/.intermine/{MINE}.properties). These
values should be configured so that:

   webapp.baseurl + "/" + webapp.path = PUBLICALLY ACCESSIBLE PATH TO WEBAPP

There are some changes checked into dev that should mitigate this error
in the future,

All best,

Alex