[InterMine Dev] Organism attributes

Dr Intikhab Alam intikhab.alam at kaust.edu.sa
Sat Nov 10 13:25:46 GMT 2012

Dear intermine-dev,

I am trying to add some more attributes to the organism class such as SamplingSite,Temprature,Salinity etc. Everytime I add these attributes in the genomic_model, these are removed when I run ant build-db or project_build.

I added Organism new attributes to the following
dbmodel/build/model/genomic_model.xml
dbmodel/build/main/genomic_model.xml

How can I add these attributes so that later when filtering data these can be used?

Thanks,

Intikhab
Intikhab Alam, PhD

Research Scientist
Computational Bioscience Research Centre (CBRC), Building #2, Office #4332
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Thuwal 23955-6900, KSA
W: http://www.kaust.edu.sa
T +966 (0) 2 808-2423  F +966 (2) 802 0127

This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.