[InterMine Dev] GO evidence

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Tue Nov 13 09:12:44 GMT 2012

Hi Intikhab

The evidence code is located in the gene annotation file, so you would have to
either provide these data when you assign GO terms to genes or remove evidence
code from the GO displayer.

The FASTA and GFF3 converters haven't been changed in a while. Let me know what
sort of errors are occurring and I'll take a look.

Julie

On 13/11/12 09:04, Dr Intikhab Alam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How does the Gene Ontology displayer work on the gene report page? Does Gene Ontology Evidence code read by the source "go" or we have provide it when we assign GO terms to Genes?
>
> I assign GO terms to Gens from Interproscan results and read the gene_ontology.obo file using go source defined in the project xml. I can list columns with GO ontology and the list function shows

GO enrichment as well. The gene report page Gene Ontology displayer always says: