[InterMine Dev] one-of constraint not working

Dr Intikhab Alam intikhab.alam at kaust.edu.sa
Tue Nov 20 08:00:39 GMT 2012

Dear Dev at intermine,

In this new release of intermine, when we click on e.g. An annotation
column summary graph it correctly shows the list of items and also gives
an option to filter the data by selecting an item in the summary popup
window. If we select more then one item in the summary popup list, it
fails to show any results.

Any help in this? Please also help us fixed the fasta and gff3 exporters.

Many Thanks,

Intikhab

On 11/19/12 7:18 PM, "Dr Intikhab Alam" <intikhab.alam at kaust.edu.sa> wrote:

>Dear Dev at Intermine,
>
>We are running the latest release from flymine, 1.1. We reported
>previously that one-of constraint is not working. Julie update us that it
>has now been fixed. But it is still not working. Even at flymine website
>this shows now results e.g. the following query:
>
><query name="" model="genomic" view="SequenceFeature.symbol
>SequenceFeature.name
>SequenceFeature.primaryIdentifier
>SequenceFeature.sequenceOntologyTerm.name
>SequenceFeature.locations.locatedOn.primaryIdentifier
>SequenceFeature.locations.start SequenceFeature.locations.end
>SequenceFeature.locations.strand SequenceFeature.organism.shortName"
>longDescription="Return genome features that
>match a specified string. (ID, symbol, name, synonym) for the specified
>species." sortOrder="SequenceFeature.symbol asc"
>constraintLogic="A and B"><constraint
>path="SequenceFeature.organism.shortName" code="B" op="ONE OF"><value>H.
>path="SequenceFeature" code="A" op="LOOKUP"
>value="Fgf4"/></query>
>

>Similarly there is no update on how to get the Fasta and GFF3 export
>working.
>
>Any help here, please.
>
>Intikhab

This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.