[InterMine Dev] one-of constraint not working

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Tue Nov 20 09:25:31 GMT 2012

On 20/11/12 08:00, Dr Intikhab Alam wrote:
> Dear Dev at intermine,
>
> In this new release of intermine, when we click on e.g. An annotation
> column summary graph it correctly shows the list of items and also gives
> an option to filter the data by selecting an item in the summary popup
> window. If we select more then one item in the summary popup list, it
> fails to show any results.

Hi Intikhab,

Sorry you are having problems! Can you tell me which JavaScript errors are
appearing? You can view these in your browser's Error Console or you can install
FireBug (what we use).

We're not able to replicate this error and we can't see your webapp, so you'll
have to walk us through what's happening!

> Any help in this? Please also help us fixed the fasta and gff3 exporters.

Again, we can't replicate this error, so can you tell us what errors are in your
log files?

These files would be located where you started Tomcat:

	$TOMCAT/*mine.log
	$TOMCAT/logs/catalina.out
	$TOMCAT/logs/localhost$DATE.out

These errors should tell us what's going wrong. Let us know what you find!