[InterMine Dev] one-of constraint not working

Dr Intikhab Alam intikhab.alam at kaust.edu.sa
Wed Nov 21 07:48:12 GMT 2012

Dear Julie,

Regarding Fasta and GFF output, we could not locate any errors from the
logs. On flymine website it is working correctly, it could be we are using
a development or outdated code etc. What release you are using for flymine?

Intikhab

On 11/20/12 12:25 PM, "Julie Sullivan" <julie at flymine.org> wrote:

>On 20/11/12 08:00, Dr Intikhab Alam wrote:
>> Dear Dev at intermine,
>>
>> In this new release of intermine, when we click on e.g. An annotation
>> column summary graph it correctly shows the list of items and also gives
>> an option to filter the data by selecting an item in the summary popup
>> window. If we select more then one item in the summary popup list, it
>> fails to show any results.
>
>Hi Intikhab,
>
>Sorry you are having problems! Can you tell me which JavaScript errors
>are
>appearing? You can view these in your browser's Error Console or you can
>install
>FireBug (what we use).
>
>We're not able to replicate this error and we can't see your webapp, so
>you'll
>have to walk us through what's happening!
>
>> Any help in this? Please also help us fixed the fasta and gff3
>>exporters.
>
>Again, we can't replicate this error, so can you tell us what errors are
>in your
>log files?
>
>These files would be located where you started Tomcat:
>
>    $TOMCAT/*mine.log
>    $TOMCAT/logs/catalina.out
>    $TOMCAT/logs/localhost$DATE.out
>
>These errors should tell us what's going wrong. Let us know what you find!
>
>> Many Thanks,
>>
>> Intikhab
>>

>> On 11/19/12 7:18 PM, "Dr Intikhab Alam"<intikhab.alam at kaust.edu.sa>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Dev at Intermine,
>>>
>>> We are running the latest release from flymine, 1.1. We reported
>>> previously that one-of constraint is not working. Julie update us that
>>>it
>>> has now been fixed. But it is still not working. Even at flymine
>>>website
>>> this shows now results e.g. the following query:
>>>
>>> <query name="" model="genomic" view="SequenceFeature.symbol
>>> SequenceFeature.name
>>> SequenceFeature.primaryIdentifier
>>> SequenceFeature.sequenceOntologyTerm.name
>>> SequenceFeature.locations.locatedOn.primaryIdentifier
>>> SequenceFeature.locations.start SequenceFeature.locations.end
>>> SequenceFeature.locations.strand SequenceFeature.organism.shortName"
>>> longDescription="Return genome features that
>>> match a specified string. (ID, symbol, name, synonym) for the specified
>>> species." sortOrder="SequenceFeature.symbol asc"
>>> constraintLogic="A and B"><constraint
>>> path="SequenceFeature.organism.shortName" code="B" op="ONE
>>>OF"><value>H.
>>> path="SequenceFeature" code="A" op="LOOKUP"