[InterMine Dev] API Key and InterMine 1.1

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Wed Nov 21 09:34:40 GMT 2012

Hi Howie,

The other tabs in mymine seem to be working correctly, it's only this new one
that's not working. That makes me believe you haven't gotten the newest code or
something when wrong with merging.

Can you do this:

  1. `git branch` - to make sure you are on the master branch
  2. `git pull` - latest code
  3. `ant clean-all` in mousemine/webapp
  4. re-release webapp

I would do these steps manually, maybe a different machine from where
beta.mousemine is.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

Julie